This is something we make on a weekly basis, and even when traveling! It's super easy to find all these ingredients and make many version of this dish over and over. Plus, it's so tasty!
1 package firm tofu, cubed (optional)
1 package mushrooms, sliced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, diced
3 blocks of wok noodles
1 carrot, julienned
1/2 head of broccoli, broken into bitesized pieces
1 red bell pepper, sliced
3 TB soy sauce
2 TB sriracha
1 TB maple syrup
1. Add cubed tofu to a pan with a little olive oil. Cook until each side is browned. Set aside.
2. Add mushrooms to a large wok pan. Cook until liquid evaporates, about 8 minutes. Then add the garlic & onion and sauté for about 5 more minutes.
3. Boil a pot of water and add in the wok noodles, cook per instructions. Then drain and set aside.
4. Add the rest of the veggies into the pan and cook for 5 more minutes.
5. Add the tofu & sauce to the pan with the veggies for about 2 minutes then add the noodles. Toss until the sauce evenly coats the noodles.
6. Top with garnish of your choice and eat while hot!