Warm Winter Kale Salad
This is a family favorite! If you don't like kale, this salad might just change your mind. The umami in this is real!
Any veggies you have like:
1 package Mushrooms
1 head of Broccoli
1 block of tofu, cubed
2 cups cooked rice (any)
5-6 kale leaves
1/4 cup tamari or soy sauce
2 TB toasted sesame oil
1 TB miso paste (any)
2 TB rice vinegar
1. Add cubed tofu to a pan w/ a little olive oil & toast until most sides are browned. Set aside.
2. Chop up then add any and all veggies you’d like to a pan, plus 2 TB tamari or soy sauce, then cook until lightly browned.
3. Rinse the kale, then take kale leaves off of stem, then chop until bite size.
4. Add kale leaves to a bowl, then top with cooked rice, veggies, and tofu.
5. Stir all dressing ingredients until dissolved, then top the salad with it. Toss salad until evenly coated. Top with avocado & sesame seeds (optional). Enjoy!
FOR MORE RECIPES: Check out My eBooks!
Over 110+ Easy Vegan Recipes, Health Tips, & Instant Digital Download