Vegan Biscuits Recipe
Light & Fluffy and SO easy to make, these are the perfect vegan biscuit!
Ingredients: 1 cup unsweetened plain plant milk
1 TB apple cider vinegar 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 TB baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 3/4 tsp salt 4 TB vegan butter, cubed
Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 450F. Add apple cider vinegar & plant milk, set aside. 2. In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
3. Add cubed butter to flour and mix with fingers until like sand.
4. Make a well in the dry mixture and add the milk mixture a little at a time while stirring until slightly tacky.
5. Lightly flour a surface and then knead the dough about 5-6 times. 6. Roll out the dough until it's 1in thick.
7. Using a 3" circle cutter, cut out biscuits. Re- roll the dough until all dough is gone. There will be 5-7 biscuits.
8. Add the biscuits to a pan, all of them slightly touching each other. Brush the tops with melted vegan butter.
9. Bake for 10-15 minutes until tops are slightly brown.
FOR MY RECIPES: Check out My eBook!
Over 70+ Comfort Food Recipes, Holiday Travel Tips, & Instant Digital Download