Homemade Granola recipe
Enjoy with yogurt, on an acai bowl, or as a snack - this granola is perfect & delicious!
1 TB chia seeds
3 dates, pitted
2 TB maple syrup
2 TB pumpkin seeds
2 TB dried cranberries, chopped
1 TB sunflower seeds
1/2 TB hemp seeds
1/2 TB flax seeds
1/4 cup pecans or walnuts
1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 TB coconut flakes
3/4 cup oats
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mix 1 TB chia seeds + 3 TB water, set aside.
3. If dates aren’t gooey enough, soak in boiled water for 10 minutes. Then add dates & maple syrup together and mix with a fork until it’s a paste.
4. Add in the rest of the ingredients +chia seeds and mix well.
5. Spread granola blend down on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes in oven. Then turn over or mix up and bake for another 5-10 minutes until browned.
6. Eat with acai bowls, yogurt, or as a cereal. Store in an air-tight container
FOR MORE RECIPES: Check out My eBook!
Over 70+ Comfort Food Recipes, Holiday Travel Tips, & Instant Digital Download