Super EASY Vegan Egg Rolls🥠:
1 package glass noodles
1 package cole slaw salad
1/2 cup scallions, chopped
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
3 TB soy sauce
1 TB sesame oil
1 package Vegan egg roll wrappers
Vegetable oil for frying
1. Place the glass noodles in a bowl of hot water, let sit 10 min. Drain and chop noodles into 1” pieces.
2. In another bowl mix noodles, cole claw, and the rest of the ingredients (minus wrappers & veggie oil).
3. Add 3-4 tablespoons of filling to the center of a vegan egg roll wrapper. Fold the bottom of the wrapper over the filling, then fold in the sides and roll. When you get to the end, lightly wet the rest of the wrapper to seal the roll. Repeat with the remaining wrappers until filling is gone.
4. Fill a skillet with ½ inch of vegetable oil over medium-heat. Fry the egg rolls for 2½- 3 minutes on both sides, until golden brown.
5. Remove from oil and let cool on a plate with paper towels to absorb any extra oil. Serve with sweet chili sauce.
FOR MORE RECIPES: Check out My eBook!
Over 100+ Simple Recipes, Healthy Eating Tips & Tricks, & Instant Digital Download