1 can cooked chickpeas, drained & rinsed 1 cup frozen peas, thawed 2 cloves garlic 1 stalk green onion, chopped 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley 1 lemon, juiced 2 Tbsp tahini 2 Tbsp plain all-purpose flour, 2 Tbsp ground flax seeds 2 tsp ground cumin
1⁄2 tsp cayenne
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Dry chickpeas with a towel and make sure the thawed peas aren't too wet either (dry with towel too if needed). Add to a food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
3. Let the mixture sit for about 10 minutes. Then dust your hands with flour and form little patties with your hands and add to a baking sheet.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping over halfway through.
5. Enjoy your falafels with hummus or in a pita sandwich like me.