2 shallots (or 1 onion), chopped
6 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups veggie broth
1 can coconut milk
4 cups mushrooms (1/2 portobello, 1/2 oyster), sliced thinly
4 cups pasta (we used brown rice fusilli)
1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
2 TB nutritional yeast
1 TB soy sauce
1 tsp paprika
salt & pepper to taste
2 big handfuls of spinach
Fresh basil, chopped
1. Saute shallots & garlic until browned (about 3 minutes) in a pot.
2. Add all the rest of the ingredients (minus the spinach) to the pot.
3. Bring the pot to a boil, then reduce to a simmer, and cover with lid & cook for 12-15 minutes. Make sure to stir occasionally and test pasta until cooked.
4. Add spinach and take pot off the the heat and stir in.
5. Squeeze lemon wedges on your pasta, top with basil & chili flakes, then enjoy!